Thursday, May 14, 2009

Survivor: Tocantins - Week 11

Whitney and I didn't get a chance to watch this week's episode until last night, so here are some quick thoughts. With the episode tonight and the finale on Sunday, I'll have plenty to write about.

* I don't know why Coach was so upset. He wanted Sierra gone. So funny that a person would actually say out loud, "Cowards. Cowards. Cowards. All of them."

* Debbie showed that you got to play consistent in this game. She was a little too strong with her strategizing too late.

* I want to say that Stephen and J.T. better not get bit by the overconfident bug as well, but they seem to still be making smart moves.

* A little disappointed that the auction reward wasn't longer. Those are always fun to watch.

* If you say that you didn't cry at Taj's reaction to seeing Eddie George, you are lying.

* Coach... you brought your assistant coach, really??? More and more I think that a Survivor factory created this man.

* Stephen finally won a challenge! Also, he guaranteed that it will never be used by giving away how he won it.

* I think it was a brilliant move not to tell Coach about Debbie getting the boot. So, when they come back to camp they'll say it was because she had turned on him and he will forget all.

* I know that it is still Stephen, J.T., Taj and Erinn, but I've never seen a not so solid four go so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Erinn gets voted out next because you just don't have to worry that much about Coach at the end.

* This was another great episode. I'm really liking this season. It has me guessing at tribal council almost every time.

I'll try to write another recap before Sunday... wish me luck!

No comments: