Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Survivor H/V: Week 10

Week 10:
For Once, Rupert Was Right!


I know, I know... I was doing soooo good and I missed a week. A big week at that. The merge week!

I’m not going to do a full recap like I usually do for Week 10, but here are just a couple of thoughts:

* I’ve never seen such a less enthusiastic merge. “Game On” mode started much sooner than usual. Probably due to the fact that they delayed it and that there are already two members of the jury.

* The second thought is mainly just about Parvati’s gameplay. I felt like she made a lot of mistakes, but a lot of good moves as well. In my opinion, there is no way I would’ve played both idols. I understand that she was protecting her Villains tribe, and that may pay off big time in the future (a vote from Sandra and Jerri perhaps?). But to throw the idol back into the game again was not a good move. I personally would’ve played just one and still kept the other one hidden. Also, she was dumb for exiting the immunity challenge so quickly. She really exposed to the tribe that she felt like she was untouchable. Regardless, Parvati is really taking over the game.

* Last, I would have never thought that I would say this, but the Heroes should’ve listened to Rupert! I don’t know what made them not trust his conversation with Sandra and believe Russell. I guess that J.T.’s idol handout now does solidify his move as one of the stupidest moves ever.

* J.T. will be missed. I always liked him and he will always be one of the stronger players to play this game. His fault was just playing too hard. He forgot about what helped him win the first time, being subtle. I don’t think he should have totally backed off, but he could’ve honed down his anxiousness a bit. Paranoia got him this time around, and that wasn’t a problem for him in his previous season.

Now on to Week 11:

EW's summary: CLICK HERE
Jeff Probt's thoughts: CLICK HERE
Courtney's exit interview: CLICK HERE

No comments: