Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Survivor: Tocantins - Week 1

Now that all the wedding stuff is done, I'm going to gradually update this blog with Survivor posts and some other fun tid bits.  Enjoy!


Hello everybody! As you know, I'm crazy busy right now. So, I can't give this email the detail I would like to :( I'll try to give some quick thoughts, but overall, I think this is going to be a really good season. I think the cast looks really strong and it looks like there are a lot of good strong players. I like the theme of "first impressions" and it should be interesting to see how that grows over this season. Initially I had Carolina high on my list, so I was a little surprised. So, I'm not really sure how all of this will play out. Also, as you can see, Philip and I went in together on the picks and we will dominate :)

Some quick thoughts and I'll let these be... The emails will hopefully be back in full force two weeks from now. I know you will have some withdrawals, but just remember to stay calm.

I HATE Sandy. Hopefully her craziness will eventually drive her tribe nuts.
Loved how it played out that one looked for the idol and one didn't.
Everybody seems really, really young. I don't know if this will hurt or help the show. Thus, this makes Sandy look even crazier.
I bet the weather will play a huge part in this one.
The immunity idol looks like a Stretch Armstrong Doll.
Tough challenge and it was nice to see it close and that the two tribes seem pretty even.
I can't stand to hear "Coach" talk. He'll wear on people pretty quickly.


Hope this season is a good one! Next time you get a Survivor email from me I'll be a married man!

No comments: