Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm back!

Yeah, I know that's it has been a while.  But I think I have a great excuse... If you didn't know, I'm now engaged to Whitney!  This past month and a half has been nuts with planning for me.  Whether it was getting the ring, going on vacation (which included talking to her parents), and planning the whole proposal, it's been a little crazy, but in a very fun way.  Oh yeah, her birthday was June 28th too, ha ha.

Whitney has started a blog and it has the whole story about everything, so go over and visit,
Being Nathan and Whitney at this very moment!

The next couple of posts will be some catch up stuff, but I think it still will be enjoyable to read...

It's still a work in progress, but I revamped my website some and have some new Videos on there and a better organized Movie Reviews section.

No comments: